São Lourenço do Barrocal, an ancient small farming villagen, is in the same family for over 200 years. It has been brought carefully back to life as a remarkable hotel of understated luxury. Stay in the heart of Alentejo where farm and landscape come together. Explore the variety of activities, from horseback riding to stargazing, from family picnics to bike rides, from archaeological visits to walks around the property, with birding, olive oil or wine tasting.
- Location I Monsaraz (4,4 km), airport Lisbon (181 km)
- Rooms I 22 guest rooms, 2 suites and 16 cottages
- Gastronomy I farm-to-table restaurant, organic vegetable garden & orchard, winery
- Facilities I Susanne Kaufmann Spa, outdoor pool (children & adults)
- Other activities I on-site winery & vineyards, stables & horse riding, real estate
"This farm retreat awakens the tranquil peace it possesses by its unique ecology and ancient family history."